So, you completed your 200 hour, and maybe even some of your 300 hour, and you still have no idea how to translate that into getting paid to teach yoga. In this 25-hour training, you will learn the tools necessary to join the profession of teaching yoga: how to navigate teaching at studios, how to teach clients of varying backgrounds, interests and capabilities, how to build and sell yoga retreats, and how to adapt your business to our post-COVID world.
Perfect for all teachers who are seeking to understand how to develop their skills and love of yoga into a sustainable and rewarding career.
Throughout this 25 hour module, we’ll explore:
- Teaching virtually: from the what to the how and to who
- In depth exploration of teaching private clients
- Moving beyond props: using walls and chairs and tables in your teaching so you can teach anyone
- What does a career as a yoga teacher look like? What path do I want to be on and how do I get there? What kind of yoga teacher do I want to be?
- Continued training: how do I keep learning in a more consistent and more affordable way so that my teaching continues to grow?
- Developing your Self-Practice
- Business modeling
- Retreat considerations and building
LEAD TEACHER: Amy Wolfe
GUEST TEACHER: Erica Checn
2-4 Yoga Blankets
2 Yoga Blocks
1 Yoga Strap
Yoga Vida training students receive a 15% discount at both B Yoga and Halfmoon. Use the links below to shop and use discount code YOGAVIDA_15 at checkout.
B Yoga: http://us.byoganow.com?aff=30
REQUIRED OUTSIDE WORK:
Take two different yoga classes (more on that later)
Approximately three hours of homework
DATES & TIMES:
Monday 10/4 6pm-8:30pm
Sunday 10/10 11:30am-4:30pm
Monday 10/11: 6pm – 8:30pm
Sunday 10/31: 11:30am-4:30pm
LOCATION: Zoom. You will receive a link to join the week before the training begins.
SELF INVESTMENT: $400
Payment Deadline – October 1, 2021
EARLY BIRD RATE: $350 *
Early Bird Deadline – September 6, 2021
*For the Early Bird Rate, full payment must be made by the Early Bird Deadline.
Pay in full and reserve your spot in the program.
A FREE MONTH OF UNLIMITED YOGA CLASSES begins the day the program starts! No refunds within 31 days before the program begins, and refunds requested more than 31 days before the program begins lose $150 processing fee only.
We are offering a BIPOC scholarship for this training at 50% of the full cost. Please submit a 1 page essay explaining why you hope to join the training, and how this scholarship would personally and professionally help you. Please submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30th, 2021.