Throughout this 50 hour module, we’ll explore:
- Yoga for beginners
- Yoga for elders
- Chair yoga
- Props – both formal yoga props and household props such as walls and couches
- Yoga for injuries – including back care and more
- Obtaining & teaching private clients – online & in-person
- Alignment & its rationale
- Understanding Pose variations & how to individualize and apply them
- Yoga for anxiety & depression
- When to refer a student out
- Meditation & Pranayama for pain management
LEAD TEACHER: Amy Wolfe
3-4 Yoga Blankets
2 Yoga Blocks
1 Yoga Strap
1 Bolster (ideally)
Yoga Vida training students receive a 15% discount at both B Yoga and Halfmoon. Use the links below to shop and use discount code YOGAVIDA_15 at checkout.
REQUIRED OUTSIDE WORK:
Take three different yoga classes (more on that later)
Approximately two hours of homework
September 10-12, 18-19, 24-26 & October 2-3, 2021
Friday: 6:30pm-8:30pm EST (only September 10th and September 24th)
Saturdays: 11:30-3:30pm EST
Sundays: 11:30-3:30pm EST
LOCATION: Online via Zoom. You will receive a link to join the week before the training begins.
SELF INVESTMENT: $750
Payment Deadline – September 7, 2021
EARLY BIRD RATE: $650 *
Early Bird Deadline – August 13, 2021
*For the Early Bird Rate, full payment must be made by the Early Bird Deadline.
Click here to pay in full and reserve your spot in the program.
A FREE MONTH OF UNLIMITED YOGA CLASSES begins the day the program starts! No refunds within 31 days before the program begins, and refunds requested more than 31 days before the program begins lose $150 processing fee only.
We are offering a BIPOC scholarship for this training. Please submit a 1 page essay explaining why you hope to join the Therapeutic Yoga Training, and how this scholarship would personally and professionally help you. Please submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2021.